Harpia CC-400 Cable Cutting Tool
Harpia - Tools
- One and two handed tool. For copper and aluminium cables up to 52 mm diameter.
- Easy handling. Stable an readjustable ratchet-drive for a constant cutting quality.
- Low weight and compact construction – can be used even in confined areas.
- Cutting- and various components made of high-grade special tool steel, oil-hardened.
Precision grinding for easy and non-crushing cutting of copper and aluminium singleconductors as well as multiple stranded cables (not suitable for steel wires, steel-armouredcables and hard-drawn conductors).
- Quick blade release allows fast backout in any position.
- Plate with support area for putting down the tool during cutting, optional with table-bracket.
Polypropylene handles with non-slip troughs for precise handling and optimal powertransmission (do not cut on live conductors).
- Optional – padded carry bag with maintenance and clearing set.